ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
Please read the following guidelines before you fill out the Foster Animal Application below! All Foster Pet Owners must:
- Be temporarily unable to care for their pet due to military deployment/training or physical temporary medical issues or other emergency not caused by the Owner.
- Have a specific end date when Owner will be able to resume care of Foster Animal- minimum of 2 weeks away, up to 1 year.
- Exhibit and demonstrate ability and desire to resume complete care for your pet upon completion of Foster Term.
- Exhibit ability and desire to cover monthly costs of Foster Animal’s food/medical bills while with Foster Family.
- Have checked with all friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors before applying to PACT, and have the only remaining options be surrendering animal to a shelter or unacceptable home.
- Provide a clear digital picture of Animal for application.
- Have Animal on appropriate flea/tick medicine
- Have Foster Animal spay/neutered and up-to-date on all vaccinations by beginning of Foster Term, and be able to provide vaccination and veterinary records that prove this.
- PACT cannot accept any Foster Animals with a history of destruction or aggression towards humans or animals in the program.
- PACT cannot guarantee placement for accepted applications within our program, despite our best efforts. Due to PACT’s nature as a volunteer organization, placement depends solely on the availability, skills, and willingness of our approved foster homes to accept a foster pet.
If you fit these requirements and need a temporary foster home for your pet, please click the button below to fill out the application and PACT will contact you within 48 hours. We reserve the right to request proof of any of the above requirements. If you have any problems or questions about the application, please check our FAQ section here, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 610-581-4141.