Please read the following guidelines before you fill out the Foster Animal Application below! All Foster Pet Owners must:
- Be temporarily unable to care for their pet due to medical or military related reasons.
- Have a specific end date when Owner will be able to resume care of Foster Animal- minimum of 2 months away, up to 2 years.
- Have owned animal more than one year, and exhibit ability and desire to resume complete care for Animal upon completion of Foster Term.
- Exhibit ability and desire to cover monthly costs of Foster Animal’s food/medical bills while with Foster Family.
- Have checked with all friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors before applying to PACT, and have the only remaining options be surrendering animal to a shelter or unacceptable home.
- Provide a clear digital picture of Animal for application.
- Have Animal on appropriate flea/tick medicine
- Have Foster Animal spay/neutered and up-to-date on all vaccinations by beginning of Foster Term, and be able to provide vaccination and veterinary records that prove this.
- PACT cannot accept any Foster Animals with a history of destruction or aggression towards humans in the program.
- PACT is in the process of expanding our programs nationwide. However, currently the majority of our Foster Homes are in the Delaware Valley region (eastern PA, southern NJ, DE). Our Delaware Valley Foster Homes can assist any Foster Animal, from anywhere in the country as long as that animal can be transported here (flying, driving, etc).
If you fit these requirements and need a temporary foster home for your pet, please fill out the application below and PACT will contact you within 48 hours. We reserve the right to request proof of any of the above requirements. If you have any problems or questions about the application, please check our FAQ Section HERE, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 610-581-4141.
PLEASE NOTE: The form must be completed on a desktop or laptop. The form is not mobile compatible. We apologize for this inconvenience.